Monday, April 7, 2008

Makeover

You may have noticed that i "tossed up" the motif of the blog today. Let's face it- i get bored easily. I need to change the things i can change as frequently as possible. (wasn't that a variation of an Irish proverb or a bathroom cross stitched prayer or something?) nevertheless, it has satisfied the itch i have had for a slight change. sad that it matters, really. :)

SO- today was simply a gorgeous day. no other way around it. one for the books. a "chamber of commerce"day! I spent it strolling around with Lucie for over 2 hours. delightful! I also sat and swung (sp?) on the front porch.

spring time makes even taxes bearable.

Spring makes me want to wear yellow and smile more. I just feel like there's more hope and promise in the air during such weather. Now... when it starts to rain and be freezing cold again, don't mock me. Bottom line, if a person can be made to enjoy a season- i have been! and her name is springtime!

Completely congruent with the notion of new hope and promise- i must toss in that a beloved sister of the blogosphere is now with child. THAT means that life really is just sprouting up around me! i'm so excited! i'll have "her" blog about it when "she" has revealed the delightful info to everyone first person! SO exciting!!

As I drift off to sleep listening to the sounds of screeching in the living room in response to "the BIG game", i am happy and exhausted from a good day full of the right stuff.

Nighty night!

2 comments:

GJ said...

Is it me?? FOR THE LOVE! TELL ME THAT IT'S ME!

Kelley said...

i'm praying that, dahling. here's hoping!!

sadly, it is another friend.

who knows, though?!