Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Re-cap.

you know me.

Sometimes there's just so much ground to cover that only a bulleted list will do. :)

- Chelsea turned 25
- We celebrated by shooting guns at a place called "Gun City"
- I hated it.
- C and I went to Kentucky to play on a lake with Erica all day yesterday- so fun!!
- As I was dropping off Chelsea, my car overheated at the airport. Way to start my Tuesday.
- THE nicest tow truck driver EV brought my ride to a place where the fixed it same day.
- I signed my lease today and will move after the 15th!
- It is a short week but already feels long.
- I have been obsessively popping my ears... have I lost it?? This lunacy is not recommended for someone with TMJ.

SO, there you have it. I'm a hot mess, y'all.

4 comments:

Chelsea Lesniewski said...

dearest kelley, you are the best friend a girl could ever ask for. not only do you know how to organize a mean birthday celebration, but you invited me to party with you at the lake AND drove me to the airport which almost led to the demise of your camry. please know that i am grateful and that i love you A LOT. you are the best. sincerely, me

Kelley said...

dearest chelsea,

i love you more.

Unknown said...

Love your bulleted-list, hot-mess self!! :)

Kelley said...

thanks, kimmy. the feeling is myooch.