Tuesday, June 8, 2010

oh, chiro, I love you.

I heart my chiropractic clinic.

They are awesome! I say "they" because Dr. B is great at all the cracking and adjusting but SO are the staff of folks at the back of the place who give this girl a rub-down when the shoulders and neck try their best to make me a wrinkled mess.

I started the day right with an adjustment and, then, the strangest thing she's ever done to me. She pulled as hard as she could on my ears... one at a time.

Keep in mind that I have been going NUTSO by popping my ears.

NOT ANY MORE!!!!!

Hallelu! My ears just needed a good tug, I guess...? So weird.

Ear candles on Thursday. Stay tuned. :)

1 comment:

amanda said...

EAR CANDLES. Those are so delightfully bizarre. I helped my mom with them once. Blech. I don't think I have the, ahem, guts. Also, I need a chiropractor, so email me their info if you don't mind. This back o' mine needs to be crizacked.

xo