Wednesday, June 16, 2010

hi!

hi friends!

I am here and quite tired, so I'll tell you of some things I have done recently and then we'll get to the nitty gritty later this week. So, things that have happened recently include (but are not limited to):

- Driving, driving and more driving
- A simply lovely wedding weekend enjoyed in my beloved Lowcountry
- The acquiring of keys to new dwelling
- The moving in of a TV so that now SOMETHING of mine is there and its official.
- snuggle time with my dearest twin.
- not a hair cut. (i know!)
- a day of allergy testing/education
- the discovery of TONS of tree allergies and the realization that my body's biggest enemy *may* be a dust mite.
- countless gut laughs with Chelsea and Chris
- Chelsea performing alto sax. "performing" is more like it.
- Chris rocking the piano. Woo-ing is more like it.
- A blueberry milkshake....?
- Driving back to town the MINUTE the Patty Griffin show started at the Ryman.
- joy.

Specifics later-  this girl has got to sleep.
xo

2 comments:

Adrienne Kleeman said...

seriously... you were in town...

Kelley said...

i sure was- but don't be sad. I literally went to a wedding and got allergy tested. ;)

I am hoping to get back when i can spend more time and actually see my friends!