Thursday, June 3, 2010

back in action!

yesterday (and by that, I mean the last 24 hours) were LONG.

Long and brutal.

I had an unrelenting stomach bug and it was not pretty. True to the promises "they" make, I had it only 24 hours! Hallelujah!

I would like to thank the following people for my renewed gusto:

- Anna McCoy for her quick thinking and Gatorade purchasing. It saved me from hours of prolonged dehydration and provided my sustenance for the day. She also checked on me all day/night and was the perfect nurse.

- Pedialyte for their production of a beverage that walks the fine line between sweet and salty- Grape delight full of replenishing goodness.

- My fan and sound machine that did their best to drown out the blaring mariachi music (insisting its way into my room) from the workmen next door.

- Cottonelle. For obvious reasons.

- the show "Glee" that kept me entertained through pained eyes on Tuesday night.

- My co-workers for insisting I stay put in my bed.

- My dad. For having had the exact same bug a few weeks ago and telling me it would end- bestowing hope.

Annnnnnnnnnnnd, scene.

No comments: