Monday, June 28, 2010

Philadelphia, Corbett style

I'm home and cannot *really* settle down for another week as the fun continues. Philadelphia was SO fun and Pete, Kate, Heidi and Jesse's cute faces made it perfection. And Pebble... can't forget the doggie.

I think you can only see this link if we're Facebook friends, but here you go. (good motivation to be my friend in all possible venues, right?!)

Mom and dad will soon grace Nashville with their fun and hilarity. I can hardly wait!

I will be sane, rested and back in the daily blogging game soon. Just hold out for another week, friends. Together, we can do this. ;)

kisses,
k

2 comments:

Rebecca M. said...

I would love to see cam and carol when they come. Please do bring them by or we can visit you for a change!

Kelley said...

oh YAY! They would love to see you too! They're going to be here for General Assembly so I'm not totally sure what their schedule is but seeing y'all will be a must. :)