Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring has Sprung!

I just love this time of year! I know I have a history of ranting about it at springtime...but it never stops being TRUE. Its the most lovely time of the year! Full of promise and life!

Today, I celebrated the gorgeous weather by having a "Girls Only: No Boys Allowed Picnic" with Amanda and Etta. It was magical! Here- live vicariously.

Its sort of cuteness-overload!

And, for everyone's benefit, I leave you with Luca and Julian!
Have a great weekend, friends!

2 comments:

hootenannie said...

I would feel so special to be invited to a special girls only picnic with Amanda and Etta. You are special, indeed. :)

LOVE you - enjoy the weather! I will bask in the 60 degrees here in Denver tomorrow (and by "bask," I mean "run 12 miles"... blegh...)

amanda said...

Oh yes, magical indeed. What flattering photos you took of all us Williamses. heh. Our picnic did my heart good, and the vitamin D and Yum-Yum diet did the rest of my body good, too. I believe an encore is in order. Let's say... two weeks or less. Capiche? love you.
p.s. - you'll be glad to know that Etta can now recite these two rules aloud: "No opening the gate without Mama or Papa." and "When Mama or Papa say 'stop!', Etta stops." that's good parenting for ya right there. yessir.