Monday, April 12, 2010

Oh Heavenly Day

I wish you all knew Kelly and Will.

They are so fabulous and loving. The sort of couple you meet and, instantly, wonder if you have known each other for years or only moments. They are incredibly inclusive which, in this town, is a wonderful thing. They're two of the funniest people you'll ever come across, to boot. Kelly is known for her extreme love of a song of Patty Griffin's. It is called "Heavenly Day". She, allegedly, had it on repeat for three years. No exaggeration. :)

So, on Saturday, they became Mr. and Mrs. Marth... aka the Marth-mellows.

We all drove to Columbus, GA to celebrate the fine affair. It was ridiculously fun!! My only regret is that none of the photos taken were on my camera. I guess I have to be patient, then.

Suffice it to say, I woke up sore on Sunday. From dancing. For four hours. My kind of Wedding reception!

Oh, how I love those friends. I'm so excited for them as their new life begins and cannot wait to sit around and remember the highlights of the evening together! (Post Mexico trip, natch)

xo,
k

No comments: