Friday, November 6, 2009

Weekend Fun!

I can't even tell you how excited I am for the 5pm whistle to blow (and by whistle, you know I mean last sip of tasty beer-in-a-mug to be consumed and oodles of emails forsaken until Monday) so I can hit the open road.

TO MONTEAGLE I GO!

We're celebrating Sarah June and her upcoming nuptials to the fabulous Chip Thomas!

There will be long walks, hysterical laughter, junk food, fall tunes, togetherness and LOVE welling up in all of us. What's better than a baker's dozen women getting together to play for a weekend?

Nothing. That's what.

2 comments:

Dr. Ambo said...

Monteagle?!

I'm seething with jealousy. Are you going to the Assembly?

Hope it is fun!

Kelley said...

yes, indeed! Amber- i keep forgetting you went to Sewanee and know/love these parts as well!!

What a lovely weekend it was! :)