Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Life-a-Rama

I got start my day at Bread and Co. with Hilda-boo. We had a great catch-up date over an egg white omelet- money combo!

After a long day at work, I got to go meet the newest residents of Nashville.... Masters Julian Cash and Luca David Williams! What handsome little men. They are honestly the most precious tiny creatures! I think I have a crush on both of them. I mean... look at these faces. Make me miss my days in the womb with Kris Kross.


My heart melted getting to hold Luca. I love me some Williams!! I can't wait to see Etta with them. Amanda and David were just happy as can be. I love them!

After that, I took it to the east side and enjoyed the first of many Hoop-a-Rama classes! I am hooked, y'all! I plan to take this town by storm- one rotation at a time. I learned to "pump" tonight. NBD. Next stop... hooping the half marathon! Ok, next stop is probably learning to hoop and walk, but still.

Then, I came home to watch "The Biggest Loser" (!!!!!!) with Jordy, Chels and Anna. Obviously. I just get so in to that show every week! I mean- SHAY!! Imagine the cardiac arrest I would have if I actually allowed myself to watch "Friday Night Lights" right now.

So, all in all, it was a GREAT DAY!

1 comment:

JC said...

i have always wished i had a twin. identical if i could choose. i guess god thought one body with my dna was enough for the world--and most people think it is too much ;-}