Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My secret friends

I often wonder about you all.

Like... who in Baltimore reads my blog often? I love Baltimore! (and you, whoever you are!)

Today i saw Portugal! I thought "B" and Julia were my only only International readers. I'm honored!

And you, my faithful Ft. Campbell reader- hello!

I almost feel like I owe you more... content. or something.

Nah... this is all I got- glimpses into the life of a 30 year old life-lover. So glad you've all joined me!!

love, k

ps. I'd send you a bouquet of combos and ring pops if I knew where to send them.

5 comments:

Mark and Rachel said...

Soon I will be a local reader! I land in Nashville on the 21st :) Counting.the.days! Can't wait to see the fam, YOU, and the city you love (which incidentally I've never been to except for one quick airport layover so obviously that doesn't count). Don't forget we have a date coming up soon! Love, B :)

Kelley said...

B- you say things like that and TOTALLY BRIGHTEN MY DAY!! Do you mean of THIS MONTH??

I can't wait! eeeeeeeeeee!
xo
k

Karin said...

It's me! It's me! But sorry to disappoint- I am not a new or exciting reader. Just an old boring reader who moved to Baltimore. Oooh, perhaps I should have just left you imagining something more fabulous... :/

Kelley said...

my beloved karin,

HOW could i forget Baltimore was your new locaysh?? I'm such a fool.

It was better than I imagined...

Its YOU!

Mark and Rachel said...

Kel - just went back and saw your comment - YES! THIS MONTH! Actually 3 days and counting!!! I'll be in touch when I am there and rested up. Can't wait!