Sunday, November 15, 2009

Murder at the Juice Joint

This was the best birthday party idea ever.

Welcome.

careful. Molly Molls is a good shot.

nice roommate love.

speak easy gang.

"natalie" and "southside sal"
um... amazing shot.

Finally... I can't decide which of these two photos wins "best of the night"...



Its a tough call!

Chelsea and I loaded up the double peanut butter pound cake I slaved over (riiiiight?!) and our fishnets and headed straight over to Johnny B's Murder Mystery birthday party. Best way to turn 31 that I ever heard of!

Y'all. It was SO MUCH FUN! I can't wait to find multiple excuses in the future to do such a thing. I was Molly (the no talent opportunist engaged to Notorious Nick, of course) and it was just plain fun. Molly rocks blonde hair, a cigarette extender, wields a gun and a lot of sass.

Things got interesting when Nick died and I got blamed! (Gah.) Pressure to clear my name was ON. Fortunately, the real killer was revealed. Can you believe it was the crooked Police Chief? Ain't that always the way?

So, it was basically the most whimsical evening I've enjoyed in ages and loved every minute! Mark and Lisa's house played the PERFECT backdrop for the evening. Hannah was one heck of a party planner/ speakeasy owner!

Fun was had by all... and maybe some prohibitionary treats.

2 comments:

Matt said...

That top picture? Exactly how I remember you.

Kelley said...

haha- i tossed it up on you, matt! but i get the point. i'm completely awesome at gun handling. duh. :)