Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Oh, Hi!

Hi there!

Well, I better write something today because Chelsea doesn't know what to do with herself if I don't and I can't leave my public feeling displaced.

I could share the story with you about my mom calling on a client yesterday who had pet turkeys and how she tried unsuccessfully to take pictures on her phone. (A sight I would give a lot of money to see).

I could also tell you about how over the weekend I was Kelly Kapowski from Saved By the Bell (SBTB to the real fans). You know, the episode where she uses the blemish cream Zach whips up in Chemistry class and it dyes her face a crimson red? Good thing that is Bayside's color. Alongside my faithful Jesse (Traci) and Lisa (Candace), we rocked three parties like whoa! It was lots of ridiculous fun.

I may even tell you how I got to see Haynes for her first birthday party and that she didn't care for cake (!!!!) and was the most adorable punkin ever!
I guess that sort of covers my weekend. While I get back to work, I will leave you with the mental image of my mother wrangling wild turkeys for a photo shoot.

you're welcome. xoxo

No comments: