Thursday, November 19, 2009

From a McCoy to a Thomas!

Today is here!

Think about it.


Just kidding. Today is the day I've been looking forward to for months- it is the day I point the Camry to Atlanta (with Coco riding shotgun) and all the thrill of Sarah June's wedding weekend begins!!

She's about to be a Thomas and we get to be there to witness it! I'll be donning (more appropriately "wedging in to") my burnished olive bridesmaid dress (with pockets, no less) and trotting down the aisle full of excitement! By the way, why do I always forget to work out every single day for a month before the wedding? WHY? Eh- whatev. The day will be about Sarah June and her radiant self becoming one with Chip- a man among men.

I'm as excited about all the fun of this weekend as I was that one time I laid on the couch in Santa Cruz, Bolivia and found Felicity on TV.... (I know, riiiight?)

Photos to follow!!

1 comment:

Beloved said...

Is it usually "a man among boys?" Maybe not? :)

So, I am pretty much un-booked all weekend. WHEN will I see your face? For 5 secs even??

KC