Saturday, October 10, 2009

New members of Laudy

May I present... the kids. That makes me laugh because people are always referring to their dogs as their kids. I have decided my "kids" are my cowboy boots. Sad? sure. Awesome? of course.

L to R: Kristin's new suede numbers, my new black with rainbow stitching and my old standby pair of cowboy boots that I've had 5 years and keep resoling. :)

You said you wanted a close up of the stitching?


Best part? Snagged these pups at an antique mall for 16 bucks! Thats a win in my book.

I started this day with brunch at Sky Bistro with the fabulous Laura Denning then went to peruse the booths at the Antique Mall and found the boots! Now it is time to pack for California (!!!) and enjoy this lazy Saturday until I go babysit. This is what 30 looks, folks.

No comments: