Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Boycott, Bros and Biggest Loser

I'm so fired up. I have some things I need to get off my chest.

Boycott.
Nashville, be warned. If you are in the mood for delicious sushi in a timely fashion without breaking the bank... do NOT go to Tenno on West End. Sure, the 87 score should have steered me away, but it was so darn convenient. I thought I'd hop in and grab a quick roll. What *actually* happened was that it took 35 minutes, they "accidentally" made an extra roll that I had to pay for (!) and it didn't even taste great. Disappointing at best. I am done with Tenno. Even if you call me and say that you just saw Andy Samberg pounding california rolls asking for me... STILL. I'm that stubborn. If only the owner and his dentures weren't so endearing... no. NO. I am determined. Successful restaurants are not based on doctored smiles. They are based on good service and that, my friends, wasn't.

I feel better. You?

Bros.
While packing (!!!), I turned on "The Hills". I'm not proud, OK? I just have one thought. How did Spencer befriend the only other man on this planet with a similarly flesh-colored beard? I have never seen anything like it, yet there they are. Shocking and... gross.

Biggest Loser.
Y'all. I'm obsessed. I find myself wanting to work out and getting SO involved (read: crying) every single episode! Chelsea and I perch on the couch every week just to see what happens. The producers are absolute geniuses! This season brings some extra vigor. My singular goal as I watch is to see Tracey bust it. She is a ridiculously hot mess! Like... seriously, how has she made it this far? Homegirl doesn't work out, doesn't care about being healthy and is only succeeding at making enemies with every person on the ranch. Its worse than that, though. Um...she's able to control breezes. Bottom line, I wouldn't trust that chick with my cheez-its OR my spot on an award winning reality television show. I will keep watching to see people filled with more and more motivation every week AND to see Tracey ugly cry and get kicked off. It will happen. Take that T-dog! Bam!

I am getting the last bit o' my things together to head westward after work tomorrow. I love my girls Katherine, Julie and Heidi and can't wait for this year's reunion! Ok, fine... we'll lie on the beach. That's cool.

xo

3 comments:

Beloved said...

Ok, fine. WE WILL!!!

Deborah Barnett said...

Peter's Sushi in Brentwood - it's a must.

So sad Coach Mo is gone.... stupid freakshow Tracey.

Enjoy your trip and your hummus!

Stephanie said...

i'm not exaggerating when i say i used to LIVE for biggest loser!! my whole week was planned around it. and yes, i cried hard core at every episode! so to find out that i cant watch it online when i moved to Thailand-?! talk about devastation! i've managed to find some clips on youtube, but you have to watch them before YT removes them. dummy heads! anyhow- my whole point is that i JUST saw the devil witch Tracy control the breeze AND the game!! i would be scared to sleep in the same house! she seriously has some demon's going on!
feel your pain my friend!