Sunday, February 24, 2008

Wedding tidbits

Here's the dill, pickles....

There are so many fun details about the wedding that i could tell but there are a couple of reasons i won't do that in fullness right now:

1. i'm so tired it hurts. four and a half hours of sleep, roughly. this isn't good for most people but to me? brutal.

2. most of the pictures (needed to tell the stories) are on becca's camera, so i'm just waiting to see them upload!

3. i'm feeling sorry for myself about being stranded and thus paying a load o' cash for a southwest flight just to get home. just can't wait til tomorrow for standby, delta. sorry.

so, here's what i got for now:

The girls went out to celebrate julie! becca isn't in this b/c we didn't pick her up til a little later. what fun we had hitting up the downtown for delish Thai food and libations. This is after a day of cookout and softball- SO FUN!



fearless navigator with the help of the GPS! jeff came to SD and made the trip complete!



The beautiful bride! Obviously, there are better shots to follow, but check out that gorgeous dress and girl!



Becca and I as we prepare to walk out of the door for the wedding! we took one thousand shots of ourselves this weekend... it will be a wonder if we snagged a few of the wedding! :)


I think i just fell asleep with my eyes open. more details when i am not dreaming about dreaming.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

kelley
whoa, you look beautiful in this pic! I thought of you today as I heard that a massive storm was hitting california and i wondered if you would have trouble getting home.

Kelley said...

thanks, libber! how sweet of you to think of me. yes- i made it back already, so no storm for me. another reason i am glad i just bit the bullet and got home.

i kept meaning to ask you- did you know julie ratchford at C of C?

BeccaVZ said...

Woah, who is the BABE on the left in the last picture anyway? I'd like to get to know her. I'm just sayin'...

Consider my pictures uploaded and consider yourself having publishing rights if you so desire to any and all pictures. Wahooooooooooo...see you in 3 weeks as we continue our wedding tour together :)

Punch Interiors said...

ummmmm, WHO DID YOUR MAKEUP? you're smokin hot!

Lauren Hitch said...

check out those hot eyes!

-L. Hitch