Friday, February 15, 2008

On the Road Again...

I am headed out the door to a youth retreat in Pisgah, AL. I will be kicking it with the youth from Huntsville's Southwood Presbyterian Church. A wonderful time will be had by all at.... wait for it....

CAMP TOKNOWHIM. yep. real name.

I bid you farewell for the long weekend. pictures and tall tales to follow, no doubt!

ps. Valentines was ridiculously fun as chelsea and i decorated Nathan, David, and Stevie's house. it looked like cupid had shown up, that's all i'm sayin. AND this morning i did my very first radio appearance on the show "On the Homestretch" (www.onthehomestretch.com) and you'll be able to listen once it is uploaded. yippie!

peace out and happy pres' day!

1 comment:

Cameron said...

Oh . . . I'm not THAT Karen Taylor!

Enjoy, cutie: sling that hash!