Monday, February 4, 2008

semi writers block

so- there's plenty of ground to cover from the last few days yet all i can manage is a few bullet points. what can i say?

- Nate turned ONE! He had a "bookday" party! It was amazing to see my dear P's and Suns!
- got some cough syrup FINALLY that contains codine... sweet relief and sleep!
- got new running shoes. knee problem solved! turns out it was my I.T. band being tight.
- perfected cooking salmon. yum.


I promise i'll be back in full force asap. for now the codine is talking....zzzz.

3 comments:

Matt Brown said...

Kelly you are way social! Wow even a blog. I bet you have like tens of thousands of fans come everyday.
My Gosh!
Now on the pills with a little extra goodness. I fess to senaking my wifes Percacet every now and then for a oh so good night of sleep. Lol!

Unknown said...

ooo the IT bands. Both of mine are generally tight. I got some inserts for my riding shoes to help.

I'm looking for some good walking shoes to get that will be better. What kind of shoes did you get?

Kelley said...

thanks for the feedback, fellas!

matty- that's hysterical! gotta love the prescriptions!

greg- i got saucony "guide". i am an overpronator and the shoes i had before sort of over-corrected. these are mid-level support. the perfect fit for me! good luck!