Tuesday, February 19, 2008

its a small world after all...

OH MY WORD!!!

just when i think that the ATL airport can't provide any more excitement for me-

IN WALKS MR. P!! Oh the good times that have been had with the Philips family! this will be added to the list! :) i just happened to be in the atrium hanging with Katherine when he walked up to find his ticket in his stuff!

we thought we should pose in front of the dinosaur, naturally.


Then we got excited because he found it!



Then Mr. P was sad we couldn't all go hang out and grab a beverage, so he sponsored ours. What a guy!
I just can't tell you how small the world feels when my highschool best friend's dad walks into the airport right where i am sitting. AND how touching it is that Katherine would come spend time with me. we had such sweet time together! love it! (love you, kat!)



ON TO SAN DIEGO!! i am on the 9:15 flight. just under 12 hours here (and i am starting to look like it!) holler! ready to go. believe that.

more later!

5 comments:

Beloved said...

Yesterday was a gift for me. You are a gift in my life, and I love you.
Kiss Julie and Brian for me.
Katherine

emi said...

Kell!!!!!
It just doesn't get ANY better!!! Thanks for making sure Mr. P. got on the right plane!!

frau

Deborah Barnett said...

I seem to always be delayed in the ATL airport... at least there's plenty to do!

JDL said...

I had heard about you being "up in this biz"

This make it real.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kel
This is freshman #2 with no life, you being freshman with no life #, I can't believe you ran into my dad, hey I really can't believe he made it onto the blog...! He truely has been everywhere!
You are amazing, didnt know you had a blog!
you really are a gift to everyone you are around! (as evidence from what other people say about you!) I'm so thankful to be able to know you and keep up with your amazing life!!!!!
Libbie (one of the 4Ts)