Tuesday, February 5, 2008

three problems...

1. I'm questioning my antibiotics... i actually feel worse. hmmm.

2. there are some tornado warnings floating around. i don't handle tornados well. especially not when late-nite babysitting for a 4 month old. we may be rocking the basement later.

3. definitely thought Hollywood week started this week. imagine my shocked sadness when there are still auditions! its ok, though. i predict the girl whose dad just died is going to win the whole thing. mark it down!

more later. i'm busy hunting down candles and flashlights!


(did i mention i have an unhealthy fear of tornados??)

2 comments:

Julia said...

is there really such a thing as an "unhealthy" fear or tornadoes? when there's one in your neighborhood I think at least a little bit of fear is actually healthy.

Matt Brown said...

It's those sneaky snatcher tornado's you need to fear. Those ones that come with a warning, like "Hi I am a tornado about to come get ya!" are easy to deal with. Run and hide in a safe place. It's the ones that just jump out of no where and get ya, like "Haha Gottya!" that you need to worry about.
What do I know I am English and all we get is a strong breeze or two, or four!
I did see one once though. Driving back from McAllen, TX to Oaklahoma there is was up ahead a few miles (50 or so). It looked spooky.
But no Wizard of Oz for you though K.