Sunday, September 19, 2010

Team Evans

WHAT a blissful weekend!

Julia wed Jeremy on a beach in the Outerbanks. It was perfect weather, a constant breeze, a weirdo tourist who snapped pictures from 8 feet away during the ceremony, and oodles of gushy love stuff- EVERYthing a girl could hope for!  It was simply beautiful!

Julia is probably the friend I've had the longest. Aside from Kristin. But she doesn't count... she has to love me. Its in the twin bylaws. Julia, on the other hand, chose to. We met in Summerville, South Carolina as leetle girls. She has been a constant friend (and delight) my whole life since then. It was nothing less than a total honor to stand with her on her most special day!

Jeremy and Julia have actually known each other longer! Life-long family friends, they got reacquainted after Julia got back from spending 2 years in Tanzania. It look about 2 dates to realize they were going to make a lifetime of this thing. And thank goodness they are. They make each other laugh. a lot (a non-negotiable in my book). They both get a little giddy when the other is around. Julia seems to have just relaxed in a really beautiful way. That's what love does, I guess.

So, there are a ton of gorgeous pictures... I just didn't take any of them. As soon as I have them, you'll see them. Another amazing part of the weekend? Two new friends that are just amazing. Mary Katherine and Karen. All I have to say is DUH. These two were just an absolute riot and I am already planning to visit both. It will just have to happen. ;)

What fun to enjoy the dreamy backdrop of the beach for such a lovely occasion. Here's to you, Team Evans! Love you!

No comments: