Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Santa Rosa Beach

I hate to sound like a broken record, but...

Y'ALL.

I am a ridiculously blessed girl. Who gets to go to the gulf coast TWICE in two weeks? (In fairness, before then, it had been 4 years, but I digress). First, we went to PCB then, last weekend, we went to Santa Rosa Beach.

Catherine, Miranda and I loaded up our worldly goods and headed south for an epic Labor Day Weekend. Many adventures ensued. Such as, getting so involved in story telling that three control freaks did not notice our missed turn until stopping to use the restroom an hour later. We laughed for the following hour.

I have said this numerous times, but it is true. The trip was enchanted. Every single element was the *best* it could have been. Perfect weather, great food, incredible company, fun excursions, etc. We had a blast and here are a couple pictures to paint the picture for you. (But only a couple... the rest are just for us to remember.)





xo,
k

2 comments:

Miranda said...

This trip was the MOST fun! :)

Kelley said...

haha- yes!

Luanne: If I'm not engaged by the time I'm twenty, I'm gonna kill myself.

;)

"shag til you gag"