Friday, May 21, 2010

Double Shot

of wedding BLISS, basically.

I am headed out of town momentarily. Headed to Huntsville to see Kayla Kimmons get hitched, y'all! Not just that. I will be snuggled up with Emily, Justin, Traci, Bill, Holly, Ken and Jeanette in NO time and I just can't wait!! You will see pictures, no doubt.

Also, don't hate. You will likely see the same dress I've been wearing to every wedding. Dave Ramsey would be proud.

THEN. On Saturday evening, I will see Delaney get hitched. We will dance the night away and I will be making mini strawberry shortcakes for the blessed event. It will be a good time, no doubt.

As I glace over this week of huge news (multiple baby and wedding announcements, not to mention celebrations and personal revelations) over my shoulder, I realize I am a blessed girl. Surrounded by community that is just busting at the seams.

Time for me to get ready to go, so I'll leave you with my favorite thing Google has done in a long time: PAC MAN! Go to google.com and you'll get to play (old skewl) PacMan! I don't even want to tell you how many games I just played.

xo,
kk

No comments: