Tuesday, September 2, 2008

HOT OFF THE PRESS...

friends. bloggers. fellow sojourners,

I GOT IT!!!!!!

I was offered the job at my dream work place! Now that its offish (well... technically next Monday), i can tell you that yours truly will now be a "Design Coordinator" at Emma! For this and a BUNCH of other treats lately, i am most grateful! i mean... in the way that does not do that word justice.

Thank you, Heavenly Provider- i know this is your doing alone!

now, if i can just figure out what exceedingly cool outfit to wear for my first day... (thank goodness Kristin let me borrow a bunch o' great pieces. i LOVE twins!)

More on my weekend with Kristin, Chad and Daddy tomorrow. I'm busy basking!

10 comments:

The Morginskys said...

hooray! hooray!!! you'll be perf! but what exactly is a design coordinator?? cousin micah works there! you'll be BFs!

kari said...

praise the Lord!!!! hey, i got your message later friday, but i was in charleston for the weekend. it was too late to call back that night, but i'm so mad that i missed you!
what a fun sounding job! i'm really excited for you!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!

We're excited to hear all about it!

Deborah Barnett said...

this is awesome! :o) I am so happy for you... and happy for Emma... they scored getting the likes of you!

Porch time soon - to celebrate!

hootenannie said...

They chose wisely, just like Indiana Jones at the end of The Last Crusade. You will be AMAZING!

BeccaVZ said...

Oh i am so so glad for you!!! congratulations to you, friend :) You deserve it!!!

freshie (and zero) said...

That's awesome!!! I can't wait to hear more about it! Maybe soon you can power lunch with me? Oh and by the way, I'm giving out postcards with your fabulous image on them and people have been asking me who my model is... you better not let having a "real job" side track your modeling career!

And wait.. did my hubs say "We're" excited to hear about it? Wow - he's become a true married guy!! Weird!

Jonathan said...

Congrats!

Adrienne Kleeman said...

HEY!! Congrats!!! Praise the Lord and WOW!!

Blessings
Adrienne

Leslie McCaskey said...

That is awesome! Congrats! My friend's brother-in-law works there and really digs it!