Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Blue and Red States... the real divisions

a guy from work sent this around. click on it to enlarge- so funny. the word "pop" still makes me giggle when someone obviously means a "coke". he he!

sidenote: you would have cracked up had you heard my dad trying to order (in essence) a caffeine free, diet coke at every meal a couple weeks ago. in the name of avoiding branding, he'd say, "do you have a caffeine free diet cola?" EVERY time they'd say... "well... we have sprite". haha. well... it was funny to me, at least. not so much him...


2 comments:

hootenannie said...

I ordered a pop at Pei Wei on Sunday, and the girl looked at me like I was speaking Lebanese. And I didn't even clue into her confusion, so I kept saying, "A pop. Pop. Like, a medium pop."

Lord.

Deborah Barnett said...

I grew up in California (apparently a yellow state?) but have always said "coke". Which I guess makes me somewhat orange.