Sunday, March 30, 2008

First Day of the Rest of My Life.

Ladies and Gentlemen, theres a big week on tap.

That's right.. BIG.

Here are some items to anticipate:

1. I have my third of four radio appearances on "On the Homestretch" tomorrow (Monday morning). i'll be discussing time management- tune in if you like. Just click the link to listen live at 10:25a.

2. the church retreat is coming up this weekend. This is the retreat that really solidified for me, just one short year ago, that City Church was the home for me. I am excited about a little getaway to Camp NaCoMe. good thing i'm in charge of games...

and last but CERTAINLY not least:

3. The first of a 12 Week intensive health overhaul. Body for Life starts bright and early. Am i nervous? sure. Have i attempted this program in the past and actually enjoyed it? yeah. Did i take truly horrifying before pictures that are my incentive? of course. Here's the best part... If i haven't reached my goals by Saturday, June 21st- you'll get to see those pictures. May i say- GOD help me if that happens. it won't. it can't. there are no apologies fancy enough, thus, i must kick it in to gear and stick to this! Operation Kelley commences in... 6 minutes. Monday, March 31st. I'm pumped. grab a sweatband and i'll see ya out there!

My bed is screaming my name, so to you I say, "Goodnight. sleep tight. don't let the bed bugs bite."

4 comments:

Jason E. Cochran said...

Kirker - I tried to listen but to no avail b/c I do not have WMP. Why does everyone use windows media player why can't they have an option of i-tunes or windows. Anyway, Sorry I missed you - I am sure that you did awesome.
Blessings

Anonymous said...

hey homie! i listened in - fun stuff! im looking forward to the weekend retreat - bring on the games!

Jonathan said...

Hope things go well with BFL. I thought it was a great program and pretty easy to do.... I need to get back to it myself!

freshie (and zero) said...

Oh how funny! I went to Camp Nacome in the 8th grade and fell in love with a boy named Lynn. My love went unrequited - alas. That is a great place for a retreat - I hope it is both refreshing and a blast!