Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Birthday Girl... Claire!

Ladies and Gentlemen... It is now only moments until the technical birth date celebration of my dear friend, Claire Yates Bailey. We had dinner this evening to honor her fabulocity. (you have my permish to spread that word around. i have high hopes!)

The amazing meal of chicken enchildas was prepared by Coco and served to Claire, June, Leslie, Courtney, Blair, Whitney, Mary Martha and me! what a fun crew. here are a few choice pics from the lovely affair.

lovely ladies! [some faithful readership included. the madame blogger wishes to point out! ;) ]


armed and dangerous.

the FEAST.



happy about it being claire's 29th celebraysh!


In case you were wondering, here are just a few of the reasons i adore Claire:

C is for the way you CARE about all the details in my life and remember the important stuff!
L is for the way you LAUGH at all my jokes and warm any room with that cute giggle.
A is for the way you ASK good questions... forcing me to choose b/w my twin and my hoodie.
I is for the way you INVESTIGATE. be it the local crime scene, best new restaurant, or good show- you're on it!
R is for the way you love ROUTINE. you are so consistent and disciplined! i admire you alot!
E is for the way you EXPRESS yourself through dance.... when encouraged. ;)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Claire! my life's better because you're in it!

1 comment:

Bryan and Claire Bailey said...

sister-you just made my day! i cant believe i made THE blog! i just LOOOOOOOOOVVVVE you!