Friday, October 28, 2011

On Dress Up!

Its Halloween on Monday so, in anticipation, I am attending a party on Saturday night.

I'll be going as "Baby" from Dirty Dancing... the 80's cult classic. Neveryoumind that I was strictly forbidden from actually watching it as a child but I've made up for lost time in my adulthood. (sorry, Cam and Carol.) I just get lost in the music and dancing. The motivator is the fact that the theme of the party is "infamous."

I mean, what is more infamous than Jennifer Gray's epic nose job post-production?



A Kardashian? Yes. A Kardashian is but there is not enough sunless tanner or regret to make me a Kardashian by Saturday, okay?

So, I am going to sport a prosthetic nose, a pink dress (or tank/skirt combo... depending on what TJ Maxx has for me at lunch) and some gold heels. I will also be curling/frizzing my hair like whoa. If only Baby had red hair. Eh- you win some, you lose some.

Here's hoping there's a Johnny Castle in the crowd. (May P Swayze rest.)

Here's what I don't have the body for but would have been fun:


Here's what I REALLY don't have the body for but would have been recognizable... maybe:



Here's what I'm gonna go for:



* Please don't miss the film's tagline, people. "First Dance. First Love. The time of your life." *

I will also dream of this happening because I am prone to big dreams:



Also, if I can't find pink outfit elements, I will go with the sundress, cardigan and watermelon look seen here: (quoting "I carried a watermelon...??" all night.)



I "do it all for you",

XO,
KK

No comments: