Monday, October 31, 2011

A Baby and a Bunny.

Because I know you're eager to know what happened dress up wise, here you go:

I present Frances "Baby" Houseman:




Its a stretch. I know. I look more like a monochromatic parakeet with big hair. 
Not a frizzy-haired dirty dancer. 
I had to explain my outfit to everyone. 
Whateves. It ruled. 

For work (and children-of-coworkers coming to trick or treat), I give you: 

A bunny.

No, I'm not concealing a pregnancy like Jessica Simpson... its just an unfortunate angle. 

Love,
KK

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! Love you!
(CONGRATS ON YOUR 114 MILES!!! So awesome!!)
<3

The Morginskys said...

jessica is pregnant? and you are adorable!

Kelley said...

thank you, sweet Kimmy!

and yes, Sharon, that girl is pregs! She waited to announce it until Halloween wherein she said, "I'm gonna be a mummy".... oh LORD.

Like we care. (i do, though. dang pop culture...)

xo

linda said...

somehow i just saw this picture? new favoite thing? YES.