Sunday, August 8, 2010

8.8.10- Eye ball Woes 3.0

I wish I weren't telling you this story again.

You may remember my unwelcome eye problems. As much as I hate to write these words... I will. I have Optic Neuritis again. This time in my left eye (previously referred to as "the one that worked"). I don't know what it means. I don't even really want to talk about it. Not because I'm trying to be a jerk. Because I don't know anything and don't know what to tell you (until I get back in to see the Doc). Just figured I would keep things real and let you in on it.

Things I do know:
- I am probably legally blind when I am sitting in front of my computer.
- I am in the painful stage... it genuinely hurts to look far left or right.
- I am afraid, really.
- I am looking forward to going on a walk and wonder what adventures will find me...as I walk blindly.

So, here are the eyes that betray me lately. Seem nice, don't they? Those buggers can be deceptive.
To be continued...

4 comments:

Kari said...

I'm so sorry, Kelley! I'll pray they figure it out when you go to the doctor...I can't imagine. If it's any comfort, your eyes look really pretty in the picture :)

hootenannie said...

KK, my heart is bound to yours always, but never more than right now. However afraid you are, I love you more than that.

Kelley said...

thank you both!
xo,k

Rebecca M. said...

thinking of you!!!