Thursday, August 26, 2010

8.24.10- 8.26.10: party time.

Tuesday meant the celebration of one Anna Hildebrand's golden birthday
(never you mind that her actual bday is today)
Naturally, we had a progressive dinner in the 'hood!
Appetizers at the Marth's.
Dinner on Ashwood.
Dessert at my place! 

I made ice cream cupcakes (which went along with Caramel Brownies and Pound Cake)
**yummie**



Its the most people I have had in my house ever. Allison counted 16 people who were comfortably seated, so my dreams have come true! Comfortable house guests! 

Wednesday meant a goodbye dinner with my dearest Chelsea.
Its hard (and i mean HARD) to imagine Nashville without her. She heads home to Charleston today (via Clemson, of course) and I feel like a little piece of my heart is going with her. She's been a wonderful roommate and the kind of friend everyone needs. I'll miss her every day.

Here we are at Burger Up- Nashville's premiere local beef/veggie restaurant in the 12th South area. Naturally, there was a wait for such a place. We took the time to try our hand at a band photo. 
Magical, if you ask me. 
* I particularly like how Nathan and Chels are doing the same thing... mirror-image like*

OK OK OK.... no more sad. I have to work and I can't cry at my desk. I LOVE YOU, CHELSEA!!

Today (Thursday) means hopping a flight to Panama City Beach, baby!!

Thanks to Southwest's new direct flight, a crew of us head out after work today! Let's hear it for airbrushed t's and no tar balls!

xo,
kk

2 comments:

A Chic Critique said...

Great post, little shug. I especially love the pictures of Hilda & the "band shot." Ha-larious. What's the name of that blogger? - Your little Chic Critique

Chelsea Lesniewski said...

Sister, I will miss YOU everyday. Thank you for making Nashville feel like HOME for the past three years. I LOVE YOU!!!!

Have fun in PCB :)