Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tiga Tiga Tiga Woods, y'all

Why am I shocked any more when Hollywood disappoints me?

Fame repels faithfulness. At least that's how it seems, right? When the news of his "accident" broke, I was sitting in the living room with my sister and dad. We called it. It was just a little too fishy and i KNEW Elin wasn't helping him but, instead, missing her real target-his head. The fact that she used a golf club is almost too apropos.

I really always thought el Tigre was a great guy. He seemed to have his act together and some supernatural skills. I mean, I could watch that commercial of him dribbling the golf ball on that club all day. But now he's oh-so-human.

He's become a statistic, y'all.

I know my appropriate response should be the realization that we're all sinful, but my reaction is utter disappointment. Like any other person whose hidden life is exposed, he is squirming. A natural response. My hope is that he can soon salvage his family and marriage.

Must another one bite the dust?

I'm pretty fortunate Cam and Carol have shown me its possible.

2 comments:

JC said...

i was with boomquisha nahteh when this news broke and she turned to me and said, "tiga, please!"

freshie (and zero) said...

Okay, I hate to do this but... I heard Tiger Woods just legally changed his name to... Cheetah Woods! Oh - BURN!!!!