Thursday, December 17, 2009

Pinch Me

Do you ever have a beautiful and spontaneous moment where you just stand back from your life, look at it, and smile with gratitude from all the way down to your toes??

I am the most blessed girl and happy as I can ever remember being. I have abounding joy in my world and I wouldn't change a thing. My family, friends, roommates, work, church and LIFE are in a really wonderful place and I am just grateful to be alive to enjoy it!

I can't stop smiling...and occasionally.. singing about it.

1 comment:

Cameron said...

There you go again, promiscuously spreading that "joy contagion." Since 47 M have been infected worldwide with H1N1, and 10k have died from it, I recommend that everyone everywhere read this blog and get a heaping dose of the best immunization against the blues, ever. I think I hear the refrains echoing now . . .