Monday, July 7, 2008

True Love... at 8/7 central

There's no time to talk about all the details of the insanely fun holiday weekend.
There's no time to talk about the lovely fireworks, friends, food, and other alliterations.
There's no time to talk about floating down the Harpeth River with friends.
There's no time to talk about the amazing music i listened to all weekend.
There's no time to catch you up on all the things that have happened in the last two weeks or so.

why?

Because in only six hours, Ms. Deanna Pappas will make her much anticipated decision for true love!!!!

One heart cannot contain the excitement.

Will she choose boyish and playful Jesse who resides in his beloved "Breck" and pursues snowboarding without much of an eye for other aspirations beyond the fabulous "De"? Perhaps the magnificent Jason? mmmmmm.... Jason. Intelligent, caring, sensitive, fatherly, adventurous, romantic, and just plain yummy JASON?

I don't have to tell you how much i hope it is Jason, ladies and gentlemen.


I think Deanna gets it. i think she realizes her dreams of three kids by 30 (i mean... really? who wants that?! ok... maybe its just me. sorry mom.) as well as wanting a stable life with a loving husband can be BEST fulfilled through the delectable Jason.

My roomies and i are watching the show complete with wine and roses. We also plan to skype with June afterwards just for the wrap up.

My only concern is for next monday... when it does not come on. I've become so invested. i realize this is not the sort of thing to admit to people that i hope to impress, but i have to be congruent to the romantic i really am, my blog faithfuls.

In summation, i would like to add that if for some reason Deanna chooses Jesse and Jason is to find himself on the market and looking for someone to fill his little 'sleepless in seattle' life - i'm available and happy to rack up some southwest rapid reward miles, is all i'm sayin'.

2 comments:

Buckingham Palace said...

I am so glad I clicked on your blog, I would have been sad if I missed the finale! and I hope it's Jason as well.. but I think it might be Jesse. DUDE, but i still love Graham, maybe even more after men tell all, that was funny!

Cameron said...

so what is this, a TV show or something? (ha)