Wednesday, July 30, 2008

OH YEAH...

... forgot to mention this....

i find myself without a functional computer until Toshiba sends me a new AC adapter. my dysfunctional one has left me unable to use my totally functional computer. annoying, at best. that little adapter joins the ranks of my broken things: digital camera, ipod, hair straightener, ipod adapter, and phone charger. cool.

i'm told by Johnny (aka the most helpful customer service rep that toshiba has hired) that my spankin' new adapter will be here in 5 biz days. here's hoping i have a fully functional computer by Friday!

disclaimer: this blog was brought to you by the feeling "pity", the color "blue" and the word "Functional".

2 comments:

kari said...

well, with everything that seems to be going wrong, you know something good is on the way!

Rebecca said...

You are amazing.

And I'm so behind on reading your blog! Been praying for you, though.

Say Hi to Jason for me, please.

xoxo (those are for YOU).