Wednesday, July 30, 2008

the first square

welp, friends....

the job got offered. but it wasn't quite right for a couple reasons. I was sure i needed to say, "thank you, but no thank you" but i couldn't quite bring myself to do it. My dear Debbie had gone to such trouble to connect me with her friend. i didn't want to just poo poo on such a kind gesture. well, i was put at ease when he said, "we have to rescend the offer after all". all in all, it was the right thing- just a funny way to end up back at square one.

thank you for the concern on my behalf. i don't have the same anxiety i had last week. don't know if thats foolish or just hopeful...

i hope its hopeful.

I am now on "mission: get hired by the 15th". if you know of anyone who can help with this mission.. please point them my direction. if it is in Nashville. i just can't give up this wonderful city yet. Thank you very much.

on a lighter, more fabulous note...

I got a hold of the email address for my beloved Jason Mesnick on people.com. thats right... i'm technically a stalker at this point. He (in case you've been under a rock) was the runner up on the most recent installment of ABC's "The Bachelorette". in a word, he is deeeeeelish. i'm basically obsessed with him (as evidenced by the earlier posts). I was obligated to send him a message including a picture of myself in the "Team Jason" shirt i made. :) he promptly replied with praises of the shirt and my organizing career. he said, "keep in touch". little does he know... i will. maybe every week. just until we're living happily ever after in kirkland, wa raising his adorable 3 year old ty. .... what?

i would like to finish by saying i am grateful for this outlet. thanks for listening, following up, etc. it really means a lot to me. sometimes, in order to write more honestly, i pretend none of you read this. it is extremely flattering that you do, thats all.

xoxo. (jason, those are for you)

3 comments:

hootenannie said...

You're totally gonna marry Jason. I can feel it. And we'll read this blog entry at the wedding reception, and cheers to the hot and happy couple.

I BELIEVE!

Now, I will start believing that a job will come your way by the 15th. Hug!

Beloved said...

Ha, I am enjoying this crush of yours so much! You are as honest about your thoughts as any girl could hope for...and yes, all girls think like you.
except married ones, but you know...

Love you, write your girls back about the reunion...it will be here before we know it!!

candace said...

i stinking love it.