Tuesday, December 7, 2010

old habits...

...die hard. I can't always write stories, ok? (though, I have a great one cookin' for later this week.)

I just HAVE to share silly updates with you sometimes.

Have you ever seen such a perfect orange?



Didn't think so.

Also, I'm going to get to see Garth Brooks* next week. With Hilda and Naters.

That is all.

xo.


*its worth noting that I was less than eager to attend at first. But then homey went and sold out 9 shows... and people from neighboring states are coming. I started to think it may be something kinda epic. If nothing else, I'll be with some besties. And drunk cowboys. Everybody wins.

5 comments:

Rebecca M. said...

You might be one of the top 2 funniest people I know.

Emilie said...

I am coming to see Garth too! The first/last time I saw him, the drunk cowboy behind me kept yelling, "Hell yah Garth! Hell yah!"

Chelsea Lesniewski said...

i am a green with jealous rage right now. - dave (hot rod)... BUT SERIOUSLY.

Catherine said...

I bet it's one of your favorite shows! Really. I saw him in 1991 (lord I'm old) when he was just getting popular- a friend's mom drove us down to Charlotte for the concert. It was AWESOME!

HANNA {the contented soul} said...

The hubs and I are going next week. At first I wasn't too thrilled either, but now I'm intrigued and slightly excited!