Wednesday, July 29, 2009

(of late)

NOT only did I:

- Go to Columbia and have the BEST TIME celebrating Andrew and Kelsey Mathias
- See Kristin and Chad's new *amazing* house!
- Eat some great food (Publick House, Mucho Margarita, Gourmet Shop, etc)
- Get some quality time with peeps I love (mom and dad, even!)

BUT I also:
- Drove nearly 15 hours in a weekend
- Got hoarse from singing each of those 15 hours
- (perhaps the most disturbing) discovered a Miley Cyrus song that I... LOVE. I know, OK?

Sheesh!

Pictures to follow. Just wanted to send out a flare that I'm alive and well.

xo.

5 comments:

hootenannie said...

Is your Miley song "The Climb"? Because that song makes my heart burst, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Kelley said...

ok, so... i have two Miley songs i love.

The one I referenced above is actually hot off the press and called, "Party in the USA".

:)

linda said...

um. i like BOTH those songs. A LOT. and i thought you meant columbia ... as in colOmbia. as in "bordered to the east by venezuela and brazil." and then, through research, discovered a lot on the place(s) columbia ... with a "U" ... learn more @ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbia

yep.

The Madden said...

Hey thanks for calling me while you were here. Nice. Just for that I'm not going to tell you that I'm going to be in Nashville from Sunday-Tuesday. Oops.

Stephanie said...

i totally get horse on roadtrips for that same reason!! i thought i was the only one! =)