Monday, July 20, 2009

Highs and Lows

Remember at camp (or my house now) when you'd go around the circle and discuss the highs and lows of your day? I think Sarah June introduced me to this tradish. I love it! The best days are the ones when I can't think of a low.

Lately, its been like a roller coaster of highs and lows. In good and not-so-fab ways. Lately- great! :)

Here's my highs and lows of the weekend:

HIGH
- Movie night at Belcourt with my faves...even if it did make me wanna be a veg. (Food, Inc.)
- falling asleep sitting up on the couch
- skateboarding at Centennial park (in my new-to-me Vans)
- lazy morning with Chelsea (complete with Chick-fil-a... duh)
- Watching "Friday Night Lights" episodes... again.
- Cookout on Mildred
- DANCING in the park!!! What fun! It was cha-cha night.
- Games that had me rolling in laughter
- Not getting out of bed on Sunday until 1pm
- MY ROOMATES!
- dinner with Meg after church
- "Mad Men"
- Clean sheets on my bed
- Waking up naturally after plenty of sleep... on a Monday morning!

Low
- that it can't keep going! :)

Here's to Monday, funny dreams, roaring laughter, great food, soul friends and just plain fun!

xo

1 comment:

Kristi said...

this is me, being jealous of the 4th from the bottom of your "highs" list.