Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Overload

So, sometimes, when I neglect to blog, i experience something of a creative overload. I have so many little things I feel like I could expound on. None of them feels worthy of following up a tribute to my precious Grandmother, however. I guess I just have to bite the bullet and let them, right?

Here are things that have happened/occurred to me recently:

1. I WISH you could have seen my boyfriend get baptized on Sunday. He cried and cried as soon as he was taken from Courtney's arms. He is the cutest baby boy- y'all just don't know. I can't get enough.

2. Saturday, Lucie turned one year old! You may remember I used to babysit that little nugget. She's tied for cutest child on earth. :) It was SO fun to celebrate her!

3. Saturday evening I went to a going-away party for Brent. He's leaving for Mexico today to do work with a deaf ministry there. Its really exciting, but I'm sad he's going to be gone for at least the next year. A piece of trivia for you: A LARGE part of why I moved to Nashville is due to the fact I met Brent and some other dear friends in Mexico, LO these many 4+ years ago. so sweet.

4. this BLOG is so hysterical. I get lost in this site for... too... long. :)

5. I just got to "chat" with my dear friend Julia who is living in Tanzania. I love her SO much and can't believe she'll be home in two months. She will have been there for over a year. She's a nurse and has been doing AIDS education and just loving on the people there. I admire her so much. She's one of my oldest and dearest friends. hmmm. can't wait til Christmas when we're all together!

6. I am heading to San Antonio on Thursday evening to go enjoy a weekend with my GIRLS from college! We randomly picked S.A. as a city we'd like to visit, so here we are. I look forward to this weekend each year with such fervor! Its usually in the Fall, so i start getting excited in... oh.. April. :)
It promises to be a riot. holler!

Welp. Guess I'll go back to working. (Incidentally, this job is amazing!! I'm loving it so much! I'll find out this week if I have "made the cut" and get to stay! Its the end of the 30 day trial period on Wednesday. I'll keep you abreast of the situation, naturally.)

Cheers, homies!

3 comments:

The Madden said...

San Antonio will not hold a candle to Edisto. Am I right? Am I right?

Kelley said...

totally different candle! ;)

i am SUPER excited about Edisto too!! yippie!

The Armisteads said...

i could not love you more....