Tuesday, October 28, 2008

October Findings

So, I get it.

I need to post more.

The only thing is... there's no time. Sure I could write something as soon as i get home for the day, but who wants to do that after sitting at a computer for 10 hours?

So, you are stuck with the sentiments i have after my brain has gone to bed. ;)

Tonight that means i need to show you a few things...

like this:
In the name of (somewhat tasteless, sure...) current events, I was a Texan Mormon for a Halloween party. It was fun, albeit counter intuitive, to intentionally be so "unfortunate looking" (as Kristin would say.)

Also I would like to show you this:
The MOST precious Becca and Aaron Scoggin! They are officially hitched and adorable! Their wedding in Edisto Island was about the most lovely thing I have ever attended! Kristin and i both agreed it was the top 3 weddings we ever seen... ever. Amazing! The wedding... gorgeous and touching! The reception... outstanding!!! The plantation was the perfect backdrop for a lovely dance party and yummy food. complete with photo booth, of course. It was just... incredible! I even stayed at a beach house with Kristin, Chad, Emily and Justin! Great friends, great fun, great EVERYTHING! can you tell i had fun? I wish i could go every weekend.

I am in love.


IN LOVE WITH AUTUMN!!!

(calm down, mom. i'm sorry... that was tricky. keep your hopes up.)

This weekend is the "Americana Folk Festival" and i am so pumped! Sarah June is coming too!!!!

There's so much to share about the last few weeks, but it will have to come later, i think. I am too tired and i have been doing the work of three people lately. I am excited for my co-workers to be back from illness!!

I will leave you with this:
- hanson has one HECK of a Christmas album... just sayin.
- red wine = relaxation and i dig it.
- i LOVE when silly excitement is an appropriate response... !

ok, night night.

xoxox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelley Lynn Kirker,
Although I have not gotten the chance to talk with you in too long reading your blog makes me feel like i'm listening to you. really neat. I'm glad I get a little window into your life! So much more glamorous than my own, diapers, diapers, and more diapers. Thanks for sharing your life with your captive audience (me)!