Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Triple Lutz and other excitement!

Today was a fun one! Not only did I get to start the day by re-watching "Stranger than Fiction" (amazing.. you must see), but I also got to spend a few hours with Mary Landis and Sissy.... the MOST precious little girls.

We decided it would behoove us to take on the Centennial Sportsplex. We took it to the ice.
(qualifier: crappy picture care of my Motorola... on account of my busted canon. boo...)

That's right... we got our skate on and there were only minimal spills. Today, on the ice, was one of those days where i felt ALL of my (very nearly) 29 years. I skated alright, but lord knows i would have really hurt something had i actually fallen. Maybe what made me feel old was what happened an hour so later... when i was dancing with brent and my HIP popped loudly and hurt pretty considerably. what on earth?! I have to say, though, that skating with ML and S while holding hands, giggling, and having races also made me feel 12 years old! What a contradiction?!

Bottom line: Its rare to feel very old and very young in the same afternoon. really fun!

ALSO!!!!!

THIS just in! i don't have to tell you how excited this makes me... just wish i had the nerve to get myself on the show. ;) i'll have to settle for obsession and homemade t-shirts.

night night.

2 comments:

George and Laurie said...

so you should TOTALLY try and be on the show Kel! ;)

Unknown said...

but what kind of dude leaves his kid (aka 3 foot wild card)for 3 months of filming? rethink your obession kk.