Monday, August 18, 2008

the interweb.

So... with the hopeful notion that the "amazing company i would give a toe to work for" will do a bit of research on me and then (hopefully) offer the job, i figured i would beat them to the google punch.

i googled myself.

first time in a few years, actually. the first time was really funny because the only person that surfaced was (MR!) Kelley V. Kirker. (incidentally, once i sent him a message but never heard anything back... sad.) He's from Texas and runs a company. None of me lurked within the searches. Ladies and Gents... that is NO LONGER the case!!

I am all over the place! My biz, my blog, my race results (eek!), my... life! whoa. I went from totally hidden to really accessible. is anyone else a tad freaked out by this?! sometimes i forget you all read this- thats how ridiculous i am, i s'pose.

so, lovely company, i hope you've googled me also... because that means that you're going to, perhaps, hire me! :)

in other news:
- on saturday, i enjoyed a full moon with dancing in the park. SOMEHOW it took me 4 years to find the most amazing Nashville event! there was a big band, lots of eager dancers, and nothing but fun! i loved it so much! next step... find a dance partner! thank goodness for Brian- who came out of no where to be my tango/swing partner!

- I got to enjoy a Titans pre season game against Oakland! Leslie and Anna snagged some free tix in the club level. yay! it was really fun and got me pumped for football season! We won!! Let's Go TITANS! (yes, i'm that girl who says "we" when referencing the TN team... even though i don't really follow them. c'mon... it was fun to text back and forth with pops during the game!)

- i've hit an all-time low with bad phone call returning. i really need/want to call Heidi, Emily, Becca and Nadia. yet.... i haven't. where does the time go? i don't know. sorry, friends. if you're reading this to find out if i am still alive... i am. just haven't called. still love me?

- i'm about to start reading, "Twilight". emmy- are you impressed?!?!?!

- I've become obsessed with "Intervention" on A&E. troubling, real, genuine. its truly captivating to me and i even dvr'ed it.

ok, goodnight friends! hope the next blog starts with "i got the job!" :)

2 comments:

hootenannie said...

Hey, company? You would be CRAZY to not hire this girl! She is the BOMB DOT COM.

Deborah Barnett said...

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

Ditto to what Annie said...

Sincerely,

Debbie Barnett