Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My apologies.

I haven't been so good at blogging lately, have I?

I'm sorry.

And here, it was one of my New Years Resolutions... well, so was "number 3: kiss more" so i guess i'm failing on more than one front. Alas, i promise to blog more. even if it contains mundane details of my life- you, my public, shall have it. I have many thoughts and plan to share them with you.

For starters: Everyone is moving!!

Today I had lunch with Laurie and Nate! Laurie, her sweet hubby George, son Nate (and baby girl in utero) are headed to a new chapter of life as George starts a fellowship in Ohio. I am SAD they are leaving town. Even though we didn't see nearly enough of one another while living in the same town, they were still.. there. I have known Laurie since she was the cool 11th grader up at the main campus of Summerville High and was also (and still is) the cool older sister of my best friend Libbie! How fun that we landed in Nashville for a short time! it has been so nice. So, alas, on they go to the North. As we enjoyed lunch, i found myself grateful for real friendships. the kind that last through years and moves and transitions. I am thankful to the Lord for these precious friends and can't wait to hear fun stories of the move... well... at least once they have moved. i mean, who enjoys the actual moving?!

ok.... this girl is sleepy. Night night.

1 comment:

BeccaVZ said...

I just lurv you.

And I did a question thingy on Bloggin' Scogin. You should probably do it ass well. I'd love to see your answers :)

Visit me? :)