Wednesday, June 18, 2008

More than just a direction


Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'd like to raise a glass to the fine people at Southwest Airlines! They take it upon themselves to offer the only affordable travel these days and, even still, offer free baggage checking. There are the lovely drink tickets (thank you, kristin leigh kirker rochester), dependable arrival times, and even the reasonable seating process.

I am particularly thrilled for their willingness to usher me into the fine city of brotherly love in the morning. I shall see my dearest heidi, jesse, pete, and baby kate. i can hardly wait to squeeze them! I've got my bag packed, magazines in tow, and even the copy of "A Reason for God" by Tim Keller that i am reading through and discussing with rebecca, amanda, and alexis on tuesdays. (Does the US Weekly/ People Magazine combo cancel out the holy reading???) i digress...

In short, SOUTHWEST for president! can i get an amen?