Monday, January 24, 2011

creature comforts from my sunday.

 ok- in fairness, this was from Thursday night dinner. Katie and Beth made me the most delicious feast and this was part of it. Grapefruit, lime and avocado salad. Hallelujah and amen.
 Trader Joes hooked a girl up with some grapefruits. They make me happy in that blue bowl .
 Tell me how I can wake up in a bad mood if there's a tiny yellow rose bush bidding me good morning.
Seemingly out-of-season hydrangeas, good books and a telephone that connects me to my sister. CHECK!

Alright, week. Do your best. I'm rested and ready for you. 

xo,
k

**my apologies for the horrendous lighting. I need to figure out a way for the "no flash" to be flooded with a little more light. Gonna play with the Lumix tonight and figure it out. **

2 comments:

candace said...

setting out flowers for oneself is an absolute must. it's also become one of my own little sunday night traditions :)

Becca said...

I used to have that very same phone. :) (and hydrangeas are my favorite...)

and you, actually, are my favorite as well.