Thursday, June 11, 2009

Rain Clouds and Ritalin

Its days like these that I wish I had some sort of prescription for the wonder pills that will grant me focus. Sure, "they" may be responsible for the downfall of America and we all know how Tom Cruise feels... but still.

I CAN'T FOCUS TODAY.

Typically working out before work hones in my spastic brain but today.. the rain clouds are winning. I am obsessed with watching the trees sway to determine if they will, in fact, demolish my trusty Camry. (Sidenote: here at work, we've experienced car crimes a lot this year so far. As I left last night, I saw what I thought was a shattered rear window. I SPRINTED to the car with mouth agape.... only to discover a shadow. Guess my heightened awareness has taken a toll).

Its clearing up quickly and now I'm jonesing on J Dilla to muster some sort of focus.

Counting my freckles,
Kelley

No comments: