Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving on Laudy!

Ladies and Gents,

Here are the long-awaited Thanksgiving Day pics as Laudy (my home) played host to my (extended) family holiday gathering! I have a post "in the hopper" that will touch on more details and even blog-ular birthdays! In the meantime, feast (I couldn't resist) on these photos from a most wonderful day. (Alas... after much frustration with loading these babies, they are, I'm afraid, in no particular order.)















What fun was had and delicious treats enjoyed! The Kirker/Lowry Thanksgiving may need to become a tradish. I love my fam!

1 comment:

Cameron said...

Isn't there some way we can do this on a, let's say, weekly basis? monthly? asap? we are for it! thanks for being (again, as always) the hostess with the mostest!! everybody who WASN'T there really missed out. Oh, and there WAS that psychic connection made during the airing of a pitiful episode of (ironically enough) Psyche. Ha! U R D best, Kelbert!