Thursday, December 18, 2008

Stream of Consciousness

I'm sitting at my desk and here are the thoughts running through my mind:

- I wish i had made breakfast this morning
- ooooh, coke zero is just as good
- I need to clean off my glass desk
- I love when there's loud laughter at work
- I have a *really* busy day ahead of me
- I'm really heartbroken for my friend Jen who lost her mother...trying to think of something sweet to do. (Pray for her, please, friends)
- I'm not sick. I'm NOT sick.... i'm not siiiiiiiick! (trying to convince)
- Tonight is the work Christmas party!!
- I'm going to start saying thing are "boss"
- I can't wait to sit under the Christmas tree at home next week!
- I forgot to put on deodorant
- I love the new white board (or is it wipe?) we have at work
- I'm already looking forward to sleeping in on Saturday
- Do I need to buy my co-workers presents? nah...
- I'm not sick, i'm NOT sick.....
- I wanna hug my mama
- I'm. not. sick.
- I'm sick.

xoxox

3 comments:

TheDonUSC said...

I especially appreciate that you are looking forward to sleeping in on Saturday. My plans are quite similar, after a first ever Christmas blowout at my house. Fun to be had by all. Wish you were in VA so you could come! Hope to see you over New Year's!

hootenannie said...

Um... I forget to put on deodorant more times than I should admit.

Awesome.

Hey Internet! Be my friend!

Unknown said...

Your blog layout is pretty boss